During GlassPrint conference sessions, technical experts deliver an extensive series of presentations covering digital and screen technologies for decorating flat and hollow glass. The programme also attracts industry figureheads as keynote speakers and a specially selected panel of glass decoration experts join together for the GlassPrint LIVE open forum to answer topical questions from the audience.
With the 2017 programme to follow, highlights from the 2015 conference included:
- Keynote presenters: flat and hollow glass experts represented BV Glas, FEVE, Glass for Europe, Messe Düsseldorf and VDMA.
- GlassPrint LIVE: Panellists included senior personnel from Bormioli Luigi, O-I Europe, Nestlé, SAHM and SCHOTT.
- Technical presentations covering the latest digital and screen technology:
- Digital decoration of glass bottles in mass production for the beverage industry… challenges and solutions (Curvink).
- Digital flat glass printing versus screenprinting - Advantages and limitations (Durst).
- Digital printing hollow glass: The path from theory to realisation (FERMAC).
- New trends and developments of organic applications in the glass industry (FERRO).
- Inkjet printing and glass (Global Inkjet Printing Systems).
- Specifying and selecting a UV curing system (Integration Technology).
- Metalising reinvented (ISIMAT).
- Trends in container glass print inspection (KBA-Kammann).
- UV roller coating onto glass in combination with UV digital printing (Marabu).
- The transparent picture (Ormo Print).
- Glass-IMD/FIM – Screenprinting inks and adhesion promoters for glass backmoulding (Pröll).
- 100 parts per minute – Challenges in UV curing with printing onto hollow glass (RUCO).
- How process standardisation can increase hollow glass printing efficiency (Sefar).
- Screen technology and automation (Sign-Tronic AG / Grünig-Interscreen).
- Computer-to-screen concept and blue diodes solution (SRS).
- Innovation and decoration (Stölzle Glass Group).
Anyone who missed GlassPrint 2015 and would benefit from viewing the presentations can now purchase the complete package online at www.esma.com/shop/glassprint2015